Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeZakcoverLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I like Rouruni Kenshin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenQueen
Legion Leader
Legion Leader
QueenQueen

I like Rouruni Kenshin Empty
PostSubject: I like Rouruni Kenshin   I like Rouruni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Himura Kenshin là một Hitokiri (sát thủ) huyền thoại cuối đời Bakumatsu (thời nhà Mạc), được mệnh danh là Hitokiri Battousai, với môn phái "Hitten Mitsuru Ryu" (hay còn gọi là : Phi Thiên Ngự Kiếm). Anh vung kiếm hy vọng có thể xây dựng một thời đại mới, đem lại hạnh phúc và ấm no cho nhân dân, khi Bakumatsu sụp đổ thì anh biến mất với lời thề sẽ không bao giờ giết thêm bất cứ ai. Anh trở thành một lãng khách đi ngao du thiên hạ, dùng thanh kiếm lưỡi ngược của mình để bảo vệ những người yếu thế, 10 năm sau, anh gặp Kamiya Kaoru và đã ở lại võ đường của cô. Anh đã sống một thời gian rất êm đềm bên Kaoru cho đến khi anh nhận được lời đề nghị ám sát Shishio Makoto, một sát thủ vô cùng lợi hại và độc ác bậc nhất thời bấy giờ ...

Himura Kenshin is a Hitokiri (assassin) Bakumatsu legendary end of his life (the time the Mac), was named the Hitokiri Battousai, the sect "Hitten Mitsuru Ryu" (also known as: Phi Ngu Thien Kiem). Search area hoping he can build a new age, happiness and prosperity to the people, the collapse of the Bakumatsu disappeared with his oath never to kill anyone more. He became a village traveler galaxy, using the reverse blade sword to protect the weak people, 10 years later, he met Kamiya Kaoru and stay in her dojo. He lived a very peaceful time of the Kaoru until he received a proposal to assassinate Shishio Makoto, an assassin extremely beneficial harmful and cruel then most the time now ...

Tomorow, I will post the story picture

[u]
Back to top Go down
QueenQueen
Legion Leader
Legion Leader
QueenQueen

PostSubject: Re: I like Rouruni Kenshin   I like Rouruni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:46 pm

I like Rouruni Kenshin 27
Back to top Go down
Zakcover
General of the Legion
General of the Legion
Zakcover

PostSubject: Re: I like Rouruni Kenshin   I like Rouruni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Keep it Very Happy i love Kenshin too
Back to top Go down
http://www.zakcover.com
QueenQueen
Legion Leader
Legion Leader
QueenQueen

PostSubject: Re: I like Rouruni Kenshin   I like Rouruni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Back to top Go down
DINO

PostSubject: Re: I like Rouruni Kenshin   I like Rouruni Kenshin I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:31 am

Rolling Eyes mot thoi me dam anh chang nay ! toi muc ve hinh cua anh chang thiet bu treo len de ngam!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like Rouruni Kenshin   I like Rouruni Kenshin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like Rouruni Kenshin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Library :: Manga-
Jump to: